Assalamualaikum .
" I believe i can fly , i believe i can touch the sky . I think about it every night and day . Spread my wings and fly away . "
A lyric that come out from my mouth each time i feel helpless . Just dream to be someone or thinking to achieve something more than everyone else without taking any quick actions would not change our life at all . Life is not easy like we thought , like i thought . There's obstacles that everyone must go through no matter what and for some reasons , they cannot run away from it . It's a fate . Our fate . My fate .
As i grew up , i learned how to stand on my own feet . I studied many things around me . That made me realized about the reason God has created me , created everyone . You're a bad liar if you said that you don't have any problems ! Everyone have problems . I have problems . Problems taught me about life . The more difficult our life is , the greater the happiness waiting for us .
Please . Please don't give up so easily . Only Allah is perfect . He knows everything that we don't ever know .
Wassalam .

