Assalamualaikum .
Between LIKE and LOVE , they are totally difference .
I learned about love once . And yet , everything related to that particular moment still in my mind . Hard to forget . So called it as a true love , for now .
I taught someone about love . How to love and to be loved . Then i walked away for good . A friend becomes the special one , changed to be an enemy and finally turned to be my friend .
Now , i'm no more ' a student or a teacher ' that learn / teach them . I know it's a waste of time but i can't avoid myself from thinking about it . So i find someone to admire . When i start to like them , the feeling cannot stand longer . Cause once i confessed to myself , everything that i don't want and never thought of happened .
Here , just want to say that i'm no longer like him .
Let the past to be the past .


